What's new

These are awesome..........

THE SCURVY DOG

Greenie
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
These are awesome..........I never get cold feet ever !!!

NeoSport Wetsuits Explorer 5mm Explorer Boot

NeoSport Wetsuits Explorer 5mm Explorer Boot

I bought mine from Amazon. I have seen them on E-bay. Anyway bring on the Winter swells!

HH
Kevin M.
THE SCURVY DOG
Santa Cruz CA.
 

Attachments

  • 31xWcQv7xjL.webp
    31xWcQv7xjL.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 385
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • LaCrosse.webp
    LaCrosse.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 329
Amateurs I tell ya, amateurs. The whole bunch of em :laughing7: Real men wear these on the beach

Those wackos, er, I mean goth people like to rock these bad boys :laughing9: :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • Boots.webp
    Boots.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 346
njnydigger said:
Amateurs I tell ya, amateurs. The whole bunch of em :laughing7: Real men wear these on the beach

Those wackos, er, I mean goth people like to rock these bad boys :laughing9: :tongue3:

ROTFLMAO!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom