What's new

These are May finds 2007

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are some finds I made in May the second gold ring is 10k with 4 tiny diamonds, the first one I found in an old rundown park the second I found in a schoolyard on the east side of town and the third I found about 1 mile from here in a schoolyard.
 

Attachments

  • May18th.3.webp
    May18th.3.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 319
  • May26th.3.webp
    May26th.3.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 320
  • may27th2.webp
    may27th2.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0
Wow, excellent finds! i bet they were worth every pulltab :)

HH
-GC
 
Them is some nice rings Giant....Keep it up buddy...

Keep safe...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom