"Mort" and "Zeak" ready for Duty for tha cause !!!!civilman1 said:Thank's MG.....And the South Shall Rise Again....God Willing!!!
The bullet is a Confederate Gardner and you know what the other one is.....just one more this year for a "12 pack"rtde3 said:The lead King is back on his throne!Nice snags Bud!
What kind of bullet is that 2 ringer? (Remember I'm still learning this stuff.)

don't worry Rob... I didn't know exactly what is was either all I knew was it was a Confederate from the 2 rings.. Civil was you hunting same place Ty you an I was hunting?civilman1 said:The bullet is a Confederate Gardner and you know what the other one is.....just one more this year for a "12 pack"rtde3 said:The lead King is back on his throne!Nice snags Bud!
What kind of bullet is that 2 ringer? (Remember I'm still learning this stuff.)
![]()
Everything around here is waist high.

Good to see you're still pullin the lead up there~like that Gardner