worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Pretty hard pickins for these guys the ground is a sheet of ice,I tossed out a handful of goober peas for em.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN7856.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool shot, thank for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What better way to get that calcium, for strong bones and teeth. Squirrels know a lot. Goodness how delicious eating goober peas.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a little tike my grandpa would bounce me on his knee and sing that song. I asked him why do you sing that song. He said it was his favorite marching song they'd sing as they marched off to shoot the krauts. I know words like that are now considered as derogatory, but that was grandpa and he didn't hold his tongue all that well. My mom was always getting on him about the way he shared his views around me. I sure miss him though. He loved getting outdoors and taking me hiking around the bluffs along the Mississippi River to experience nature and learn.

Attachments

• grandpa young.jpg
    grandpa young.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 77
  • grandpa 2 old.jpg
    grandpa 2 old.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 53
  • grandpa 3 helmet.jpg
    grandpa 3 helmet.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 76

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When I was a little tike my grandpa would bounce me on his knee and sing that song. I asked him why do you sing that song. He said it was his favorite marching song they'd sing as they marched off to shoot the krauts. I know words like that are now considered as derogatory, but that was grandpa and he didn't hold his tongue all that well. My mom was always getting on him about the way he shared his views around me. I sure miss him though. He loved getting outdoors and taking me hiking around the bluffs along the Mississippi River to experience nature and learn.
People like your Grandpa saved the world from tyranny. Everyday hero's. That generation was Americas finest.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never heard the song. I had to look it up.

Tennessee Ernie Ford, sang a few good old American folk tunes. One of my favorites is 16 tons. I still recall his TV show.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool pics hope they squirrels away some food for winter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread