What's new

Things Always Go Better With Silver

cambria09

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
3,841
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All. Dug a 1925 small town home site tonight. Did not dig many good targets but got my second SLQ...she's toasty but still the find of the day.

It's been a while since I heard a tone like this gave me, a very clear 9-47 on the E-Trac about 6-IN down. Too bad the date is wiped but I'll take it.

Thanks for tuning in and good finds to all. C9
 

Attachments

  • 1 CL13 062915 Finds.webp
    1 CL13 062915 Finds.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
  • 2 CL13 062915 WC.webp
    2 CL13 062915 WC.webp
    696.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 3 CL13 062915 SLQ Rev.webp
    3 CL13 062915 SLQ Rev.webp
    835 KB · Views: 147
  • 4 CL13 062915 SLQ Obv.webp
    4 CL13 062915 SLQ Obv.webp
    932.9 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 24
Congrats on the SLQ, :occasion14: you found 1 more that me, she's rough, but a nice keeper.
 
Sweet SLQ, my second favorite design for a silver coin (sort of) Meaning I can never make up my mind the older I get. Great hunt!
 
Wow, more and more standing quarters are being posted lately, where is mine? Good find for you.
 
I agree, everything is always better with silver!
nice SLQ!!
 
Sweet SLQ! The '40 cent is nice too.
 
That SLQ got some use in its time, still a very good find....:icon_thumright:
 
Nice digs. All silver is nice, congrats on SLQ
 
Nice job on the Standing Lib.
 
Nice SLQ... I have yet to find one, so they all look killer to me! Congrats.
 
Your right!! Things do go better with silver specially if it's a SLQ, Sweet find!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom