What's new

Things I dont, or wont miss

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things I don't, or won't miss

1- My ex wife

2- April 15th

3- An electronics stores going out of business sale :laughing7:


Add yours
 
Re: Things I don't, or won't miss

don't miss----going out of business sales at certain types of stores
won't miss---my hubbies brother being out of our house finally ;D
 
Re: Things I don't, or won't miss

I do not miss the ex-wife, but I shall always remember her. Her name was...Plaintiff.
 
Re: Things I don't, or won't miss

RGINN said:
I do not miss the ex-wife, but I shall always remember her. Her name was...Plaintiff.

Well, if that doesn't beat all. What a coincidence, our exes had the same name :laughing7:
 
Re: Things I don't, or won't miss

I don't want to introduce politics into your thread so I won't mention any specific names regarding whom it is that I won't miss. No need to thank me. :tongue3:
 
Re: Things I don't, or won't miss

My wedding anniversary or Valentines day!!!! Both the same day If i forget I'm going to be deep in the Dog House!!!! Chug!!! Of course don't ever forget reds Birthday!!!!


5-19-63 Bad chug bad chug posting reds Bday!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom