Things I hate (or somewhat dislike)

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Spart, over 2000 views and 120 replies. You have to love hate. For all the talk of kindness and love and all that crap, it's hate we embrace the tightest. Interesting dynamic here. Some will chime in to say goodness rules the world but threads like this tell a different story. Just look what happened to your "Like" thread. Road Kill, baby. We humans love to hate.

OT

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're 100% right on your take about the post, people love to gripe about anything. Remember like in one of my earlier posts, hate can come out of doing something you love too, like not getting special concert tickets.

You're also right about the "feel good" stories, people read them and just move on. You will always get a handful of "great story" from 99% that reply to it. Then there's the 1% like me, who sees a flaw in everything :laughing7:

Seamus also had an interesting little hate list, especially about lazy people and that will apply here.

I hate 90% of the lazy people who read this, and yet found an excuse not to reply :laughing9:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate having a post with 128 replies and 100 of them are my own :laughing7:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I hate having a post with 128 replies and 100 of them are my own :laughing7:

Heres another post. It will bring down your average. :icon_thumright:

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
After reading my way through all the above mental garbage,I think I most dislike those who do not use spell check. also I am totally out of debt ,it only took 79 years of never taking anthelp from anyone. Bob

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
lonesomebob said:
After reading my way through all the above mental garbage,I think I most dislike those who do not use spell check. also I am totally out of debt ,it only took 79 years of never taking anthelp from anyone. Bob

Bob, where do I start with this post? No spell check but you mangled "any help". Plus you don't use capitals to start a sentence. And look at your punctuation and spacing. (look at "dept") You can't be 79, you write like a kid's text message. LOL!!!

I can't help myself once somebody points out poor English skills and then makes every error you can make.

OT

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Town said:
lonesomebob said:

Bob, where do I start with this post? No spell check but you mangled "any help". Plus you don't use capitals to start a sentence. And look at your punctuation and spacing. (look at "dept") You can't be 79, you write like a kid's text message. LOL!!!

I can't help myself once somebody points out poor English skills and then makes every error you can make.

OT

Yeah, waht hee sayd bob.

Joking Bob. :laughing7:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate when I read a post about using the spell check, when the poster who wrote it obviously has'nt. But then again, the poster "maybe" doing it on purpose, in order to confuse everyone. If you see what I mean. :icon_scratch: :wink:

U.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't you just hate it when someone points out errors and neglects their own? Nope, I love that kind of stuff... Hmmm maybe this should have gone on the things I love post :laughing7:

P.S. Bob, make sure that OT doesn't put an extra "O" in your name, just to get your goat :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I hate..yes HATE...acronyms!!!
Something else you yanks are gold medallists at. Pure bleedin' lazyness i call it!
"and where are you from?"
"KY"
"I don't need to know your sexual preferences just yet thanks..just where are you from?"
I hate how you yanks do that crap and expect everyone outside America to know what you're going on about!! And worst of all..it's contagious! I now can't write a letter...with actual pen and paper..without adding "lol" "lmao" etc etc! >:(

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Dano, but half the Americans have to use acronyms, because we're too busy saving teh world from itself!!! The other half like myself use them because we can't spell :laughing7:

SteveDodds

Dec 9, 2006
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
Dano Sverige said:
Something else you yanks are gold medallists at. Pure bleedin' lazyness i call it!
"KY"
"I don't need to know your sexual preferences just yet thanks..just where are you from?"
I hate how you yanks do that crap and expect everyone outside America to know what you're going on about!! And worst of all..it's contagious! I now can't write a letter...with actual pen and paper..without adding "lol" "lmao" etc etc! >:(

I live in IA. Sorry, I just had to get at ya. ROFLMFWHAO

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SteveDodds said:
Dano Sverige said:
"KY"

I live in IA. Sorry, I just had to get at ya. ROFLMFWHAO

The "H", OMG TMI CYA. LOL, TTYL.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Steve, you lost me at WH. Got every other word. It was funny but I feel left out and not a little behind the times.

OT

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Don't say i didn't warn you when you're all complaining "We live in the greatest nation on Earth! I don't WANT to have to "push 3 for acronymism" !!!!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread