What's new

things still stink around here.

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
after work yesterday i hit a string of around 20 banks. hardly found anything. perhaps $18 or so in loosies.....SKUNKEROO. hard to believe since i gave this string about 6 months to replenish but still had a hard time. most only had a dollar or two in halfs. oh well hoping the next set of banks fares better.
 
Upvote 0
"things still stink around here."

Psst. Open the windows.








;D
Just a dry spell, keep hitting it.
 
I hit a few banks this week on the way to dump or pick up dimes. Nothing. Haven't done a real road trip in a while and I don't miss it either.

HH
Rich
 
Tellers here have volunteered that "people come in asking for halves, but they are only asking for the old ones". Great.
 
Rich Hartford said:
I hit a few banks this week on the way to dump or pick up dimes. Nothing. Haven't done a real road trip in a while and I don't miss it either.

HH
Rich

If I don't get to go home for Christ-mas plan to do a road trip dump rum into a ghetto and hit all the Banks can if don't get mugged- killed in process.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom