What's new

Things that you do not see

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Did you ever wonder why fortune tellars are never seen buying lotto tickets?

Makes me wonder.

I wonder why they don't know where the treasure is buried either.
 
Most fortune tellars send proxies to purchase their lotto tickets. Businesses that
sell the tickets frown on selling to known FT's. Customers would revolt if they
knew FT's were buying up all the good tickets.

lastleg
 
The more I pondered your question.....I never have found that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....and I did see the end in my backyard one time and NO GOLD..not even silver.
 
SC_hunter said:
The more I pondered your question.....I never have found that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....and I did see the end in my backyard one time and NO GOLD..not even silver.
Did you notice that rainbows move when you chase them. Which end of the rainbow were you following.

I'm a vicious Leprechaun.
 
I had a fire run at a local teller few years back and the first thing I asked when filling out the report was why diden t you see the fire before it started? As we stood in the smoldering ashes she looked at me as if I were nuts. I guess this confirms my 4 year old granddaughters line" its just a mystery grandpa"
 
CELLOR HOLES THAT HAVE BEEN COVERED OVER WITH BRUSH AND LEAVES, TRASH= OPS THEN YOU FALL IN :'(



MLHUDSON
FROM ML 'S BOOK OF LIFE
 
My mother wasn't a fortune teller, but if I or someone had lost something, she could tell where it was, she was never wrong, She didn't charge anything, she said it was a gift, and she wasn't to charge for it. Strange things in this world.
 
Seamuss said:
SC_hunter said:
The more I pondered your question.....I never have found that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....and I did see the end in my backyard one time and NO GOLD..not even silver.
Did you notice that rainbows move when you chase them. Which end of the rainbow were you following.

I'm a vicious Leprechaun.

hahahaha... I actually didn't move towards it. I was standing on my back porch and saw it in the middle of the backyard...and I had cut the grass so I could see real real real good..No Leprechaun or the darn pot of gold.. :icon_scratch: You Leprechauns are "gud".
 
why can't fortune tellers see their own future.....sitting under a blue tarp at the flea market in the baking sun making $15 all day....
 
They could but they are terrified of their own fate.
 
I'm no billionaire but that sure looks like amoeba trapped in expanded metal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom