What's new

Things to look for that point the way to gold....(video)

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
No gold found this time....but I believe I was definitely in the neighborhood !

 
Upvote 0
That fox was very cool! Believe it or not, I saw one here on the island a few years ago.
 
That was a Healthy looking Fox!

Enjoyed the Vid Brian, Some real good tips as always....thanks for sharing..........
 
I've only seen a couple Fox's this year, but I seen them every where last year. Prior to that I seldom ever saw one. Hope they are making a come back. They are a beautiful animal. Rick :coffee2:
 
Thanks for the video Brian. Well done.
Liked seeing the fox. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Thanks Brian!

Always learn something from your videos. Great tip about the sinkers.
 
Thanks for another interesting video, SD :icon_sunny:

I love that Foxy-Loxy!...one of my favorite animals...so cute!

Lorraine
 
:laughing7: did you see the fox take a pee at 7:52 :laughing9:

kool vid!
 
:icon_thumright:

great video brian
enjoyed seeing the fox...we have bunch of them on the south shore of
long island

hh herb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom