What's new

Things we see while detecting!

HuntNdig

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
463
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry its so far away but this guy was doing amazing things with this RC heli! We got a little show today after our hunt!
 
Way Cool! I love R/C aircraft, Unfortunately I'm a lot better at building them than flying them! :headbang:
 
i miss working on them ,,, ah 64 longbow, uh 1 huey, mh/uh 60 k/l/a ch 47 d
 
there were some amazing aircraft out there. A guy had a by plane that had at least a 3 foot wing span. He would fly it up and stall it into a spiral fall, it was very cool!
 
WoW nice Video, This guy knew his stuff
 
next time i am out there i will try to get some better footage, it is very impressive what these guys can do!
 
HuntNdig said:
there were some amazing aircraft out there. A guy had a by plane that had at least a 3 foot wing span. He would fly it up and stall it into a spiral fall, it was very cool!

We have a local club that has a annual fly in every August. Seen a few of those type of maneuvers that got a little to close to the corn, and I mean a little to close. :coffee2:
 
That is cool!

I have a small indoors one that is fun as heck!
 
Crusader and I once saw three ladies doing a naked photo shoot on a windmill next to the field we were detecting :o I think I would have been arrested if I'd filmed that though :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom