What's new

Things you know to be difficult

They say "God hates a smarta$$". I think he got bored hating you years ago mate! :laughing9: :tongue3:
 
Dano Sverige said:
2/ Finding hot chicks to have sex with each other (me not being rich and/or famous)

Man, that's why they made YouTube! You don't have to be rich or famous. All you have to do is act like an idiot and soon other real idiots will be following you.

These are modern times, man. ;D
 
1. Convincing my girlfriend that she can't change me. She gets mad when I go to the bar and I have to remind her that she met me in a bar...what does she expect?

2. Getting the cat to use the toilet...I've seen them do it on the internet but no matter how many times I make him watch the video he still uses the litter box.

3. Being politically correct...I never could get the hang of it.
 
savant365 said:
1. Convincing my girlfriend that she can't change me. She gets mad when I go to the bar and I have to remind her that she met me in a bar...what does she expect?

2. Getting the cat to use the toilet...I've seen them do it on the internet but no matter how many times I make him watch the video he still uses the litter box.

3. Being politically correct...I never could get the hang of it.

You're my kind of person! ;D
 
Dano Sverige said:
Here's one for you...and later for all your friends,bets with buddies at the bar etc.

Place your left hand (somewhere on your body) where your right hand can't touch it. (It's not a trick )

Anyone who knows or works it out i ask to NOT post the answer until tomorrow. I like the thought of hundreds of Tnetters having ambulances phoned for them by concerned relatives as they try to figure this out! :laughing9:

:tongue3:
 
Michigan Badger said:
savant365 said:
1. Convincing my girlfriend that she can't change me. She gets mad when I go to the bar and I have to remind her that she met me in a bar...what does she expect?

2. Getting the cat to use the toilet...I've seen them do it on the internet but no matter how many times I make him watch the video he still uses the litter box.

3. Being politically correct...I never could get the hang of it.

You're my kind of person! ;D

Thanks 8)

I should add watching so called reality tv shows to the list...I'd rather have another root canal :mblah05:
 
Here's another difficult thing... Not laughing during a solemn moment :laughing9:

Just the taught of having to be, or remain serious makes me laugh :tongue3:
 
Dano Sverige said:
Here's one for you...and later for all your friends,bets with buddies at the bar etc.

Place your left hand (somewhere on your body) where your right hand can't touch it. (It's not a trick )

Anyone who knows or works it out i ask to NOT post the answer until tomorrow. I like the thought of hundreds of Tnetters having ambulances phoned for them by concerned relatives as they try to figure this out! :laughing9:

As promised....put your left hand under your right elbow! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom