What's new

Think I got one!!

Ouh, Ha.one of those high maintenance wives. Congratulations

You arent married to my moms sister are you? 5 hours just to get ready to go to the grocery store:laughing9:
 
Lol, she's kinda high maintenance...:laughing7:
 
Harbor freight huh? Think I would send her makeup back...and over cook her eggs
The eggs I cook work really well as tire patches! Good luck. ╦╦Ç
 
Check it out girls!! One happy dude here, can't wait to get it out
 

Attachments

  • 20180212_062732.webp
    20180212_062732.webp
    426.7 KB · Views: 81
Was able too get out in my yard a few minutes before it started raining, only junk items. It's supposed to be bad weather all week, just my luck.
 
May the AT Pro gods smile upon you and grant your wishes:icon_thumleft:
 
Maybe some bras and undies from Victoria's Secret? :laughing7:
 
She gets that kinda stuff all the time. Or should I say I get that kinda stuff all the time lol
 
Congrats...now go find her a ring, you still have a day until Valentines
 
just.neil, the AT Pro can get wet so you have no excuse because it's raining.
 
just.neil, the AT Pro can get wet so you have no excuse because it's raining.

Lol you are right but I'm a fair weather hunter...and it's cold too. I haven't dedicate myself enough to hunt in the rain, it's bad enough I have to work in it lol
 
Congrats...now go find her a ring, you still have a day until Valentines

Maybe if I find her one I can take the one I bought her last month back?????
 
just.neil, the AT Pro can get wet so you have no excuse because it's raining.
Any REAL detectorist.... with a brand new machine doesn't care about moisture! (kidding) ╦╦Ç
 
Any REAL detectorist.... with a brand new machine doesn't care about moisture! (kidding) ╦╦Ç

I was just reading the difference in detecting on wet vs dry ground. Apparently wet ground is more conductive and it has stopped raining...
 
I was just reading the difference in detecting on wet vs dry ground. Apparently wet ground is more conductive and it has stopped raining...
Wet ground is also easier to dig. ╦╦Ç
 
Any REAL detectorist.... with a brand new machine doesn't care about moisture! (kidding) ╦╦Ç

I was just reading the difference in detecting on wet vs dry ground. Apparently wet ground is more conductive and it has stopped raining...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom