What's new

Third Half box much better than first two ***Pics***

Pirate Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well my first 2 half boxes were slim pickings at best. I had higher hopes but I was brought down to Earth. Well I tried again with 1 box before I go on vacation and think I did much better.

Here are the results and pics.

7 - 40's
8 - 90's including
2 Bejis
1 Walker
 

Attachments

  • DSC00037.webp
    DSC00037.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC00039.webp
    DSC00039.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC00044.webp
    DSC00044.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 385
Upvote 0
Re: Second Half box much better than first two ***Pics***

:thumbsup:
 
Re: Second Half box much better than first two ***Pics***

That last box saved you. Love to see the older silver.

Golden silver
 
Awesome - congrats!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Persistence pays off! Keep at it. Nice job on the silver!

HH
cmhoose
 
Nice, very nice :thumbsup:
 
I actually dont know. The box was 1 roll high and yellow. The wrappers were yellow and they were wrapped in Pa. I was surprised because I went to another branch of the same bank and they gave me a brinks box of dimes. So I really dont know.
 
I would consider those to be good, healthy results!! Too bad that rate is not sustainable (for me, at least).
- Grizz
 
Needless to say I am going back to the same bank to get my next box also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom