What's new

This Afternoons Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
This Afternoon's Finds

I found these this afternoon. Because of the crops in the fields, I'm running out of places to look.





 
Upvote 0
nice as usual.Harvest isn't too far away.nice pieces!
 
Yeah they are starting to pull the cotton around here. I still got about a month for my fields to open up. Sure could use a hard rain though.
You got 2 nice ones
 
Yeah they are starting to pull the cotton around here. I still got about a month for my fields to open up. Sure could use a hard rain though.
You got 2 nice ones

Same here in NC. We've had little rain since April.....even most of the occasional thunderstorms missed us. Very nice finds Americus.
 
Nice finds hunting row crop lands is totally foreign to me .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom