Metal Detecting

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
Re: This can't be real

Ha. I think it's funny. I can't believe I watched it for 5 minutes...but duh it's 1 am here, so who cares. :icon_jokercolor:

DirtyDon

May 5, 2005
rome.NY
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What a MENTAL GIANT.......Get Dirty....Dirty Don......

MeMark

Greenie
Dec 13, 2007
Sausalito,Ca
Detector(s) used
I'm learning,will by one soon

The problem here is that his metal detector is not strong enough,it sees to shallow into the ground it goes as deep as the late 20th century.A better metal detector will bring him farther down into the ground possibly to the late 1800s or even farther back in time.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

First off....NOT FILLING IN HIS HOLES???? Tsk tsk tsk....

Then throwing away the nickel and penny he found....did he not learn "A PENNY SAVED IS A PENNY EARNED"

And he gave up too easy.....

I'll have to remember to video our Pipsico Hunt!!!

YIS & YIMD,
Annmarie

Apr 17, 2005
Detector(s) used
VX3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

MeMark said:
The problem here is that his metal detector is not strong enough,it sees to shallow into the ground it goes as deep as the late 20th century.A better metal detector will bring him farther down into the ground possibly to the late 1800s or even farther back in time.

?? ?? ?? ??? :icon_scratch: :tard:

:laughing7:

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

lets hope he decides detecting is not for him. there are a lot of things wrong with this video and this guy,1- what part of "detecting is not allowed" did he not understand? but alas he goes anyway. ::) i would have loved to have seen the video of his detector being confiscated by the ranger that told him no. :thumbsup: 2-its 95 degrees out so where does he go?...... not the grove of trees with the shade, but right into an open field where the sun can cook his already damaged brain ::) 3- not only is he detecting in a park where he knows he shouldn't be, he also decides in his infinite wisdom, that its unnecessary to fill in his holes. honestly, how long does it take you to fill a hole back in, a second...two seconds? ::) 4- when he did make a find (albeit clad) he throws it away. i guess i don't have to wonder what he does with his trash. ::) what a Moran!!

side note............ill bet he gets all the chicks! :wink: :D

Apr 17, 2005
Detector(s) used
VX3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Rewarding to you gents this guy is going to get so many hits to his vids, a real hunting vid won't get. ;D

He did this vids to annoy all honor hunters... ;D

There is a second vid of this guy out there. Think you'll hit it, too. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What a jerk - these are the kinds of people that give others a bad name.

First - how persistent of him - 2 hours - but then, it was hot, don't you know.

I wonder how he found out he wasn't supposed to be in the park? Does anyone think he checked first? Not!

"I can dig 40 holes if I don't fill them in" - Geesh!

I guess he was JUST looking for gold coins, too - I throw away no coin ! :tongue3:

I keep saying it - but Geesh! I wonder if that's why they don't allow detecting in the park? And, if that was MY field, I'd be ticked off - I didn't hear anything about permission there, either.

B

gregkalvelage

Tenderfoot
Oct 25, 2008
wauwatosa, wisconsin
Detector(s) used
BH quick draw 2

i keep everything. clad pennies included. its about the fun of finding it. ya obviousely this looser isnt to bright. not filling in the holes! if thats a youtube video ill have to comment there!

rivercatguy

Oct 9, 2004
Indialantic, Florida

I think that this may be an archaeologist or a member of the local historical society giving an example of what they think we do out in the field........ and they're trying to get their version out there.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

I think it has to be a joke it can not be for real........... :icon_jokercolor:..................==Jim_K==

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS

Ummm...guys? This is fake.

Joe

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow what a great informational video on what not to do! :thumbsup:

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals

The CZ-3d will go plenty deep, more than almost all detectors the problem is the guys an idiot, look how his coil cables wrapped. He sounds like a fruitcake too. Always a great idea to post a video of yourself detecting illegally in a banned park.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread