All Treasure Hunting

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Re: This can't be real

He cannot hunt with me,,, nor associate with me, unless he was willing to open his silly eyes. :icon_scratch:

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer

This is really bad acting with really bad script and really bad filming. And it gives a really bad name to treasure hunters by showing it on a TN forum as the way we do it.

I don't hunt this way and find it offensive to show this video on the forum as the way to hunt. Would you be impressed with this video if you were new to this forum as being the way to detect.

Time for a real opinion here. I showed mine, good or bad.

What's your real opinion of this video? Would you really hunt this way or show this video to new people as being the way to hunt?

If so, why?

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other

Too much of a dweeb to ever get a real date with a real woman so he turns his anger, sexual frustration and hatred toward his inner self and projects himself as a pure moron, thinking that he has found some metal detectorists to beat up on to shift the incompetent and latent passive-aggressive inadequacies that he harbors outward instead of inward. It's the classic "Little Man Syndrome" coupled with the "Dweeb Man Syndrome", all rolled up into one little pathetic and disgusting Nerdly-dressed, despicable, room-temperature IQ loathful package.

LL

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LuckyLarry said:
Too much of a dweeb to ever get a real date with a real woman so he turns his anger, sexual frustration and hatred toward his inner self and projects himself as a pure moron, thinking that he has found some metal detectorists to beat up on to shift the incompetent and latent passive-aggressive inadequacies that he harbors outward instead of inward. It's the classic "Little Man Syndrome" coupled with the "Dweeb Man Syndrome", all rolled up into one little pathetic and disgusting Nerdly-dressed, despicable, room-temperature IQ loathful package.

LL

Now don't sugar coat it Larry, tell us how you really feel. ;D

GG~

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used

Larry, what are you trying to tell us?

Are you trying to say that he will not be on your Christmas list? :laughing7:

beaks

Jul 8, 2008
texas
Detector(s) used
garrett 2500

LuckyLarry said:

LL

ROTFLMAO

I love it! finally someone that thinks like i do.
Hahahahaha

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other

GrayCloud that was funny.

And the rest of you responded well too. :laughing9:

Some days I look around and think; "I think I've seen just about everything", and then along comes one even more dispicable or less moral, etc. One of these days I'll see another one of those loonies but meanwhile I'll try to avoid them and keep to myself or to my friends - or other halfway normal people. :thumbsup:

It's a sunny but not-so-warm day here in Oregon and time to hunt a track field and enormous ball field too. I helped a school employed official find two property markers and it opened the door WIDE for me.

You all have a good one today.

LL (AKA EasyMoney)

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used

Larry, my best luck on football fields has been on the fields themselves. Not the sidelines, or under the bleechers. As for the concessions stands, I concentrate on the path leading to and away, within about fifty feet. This seem to be when they are digging in their pockets. Just my annalysis. Good luck on your hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread