This Forum

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a lot of people bi$%h moan and complain about "blah blah blah the newbies" and " oh my you're giving it all away" and my personal favorite "you people never have anything to say"

Well I just ventured out into the real world today, and let me tell you - people are dumb as stones. I'm just glad to be able to communicate with individuals who actually know a thing or two about the world.

OK I've said enough nice things about you all now I've gotta be a jerk for the next couple days to even things out. I'll start by saying if you're going to bi#@h about this forum, go cry to your mama

Upvote 0

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red James cash said:
Dont worry they'll come in useful as soon as theyre cheaper to use than toilet paper

You can wash a dollar bill...

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worldtalker said:
Used to be 1OZ. Silver!!

I bought 2 1964 Kens for $1.00. They were in a roll of halves. Did you guys know you could do that??? Silver for face value! :) I got 0.723 oz of silver for a dollar. Almost as good as a silver certificate. Oh wait, I paid with food stamps. Never mind. Now those puppies have REAL value!

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this forum was about finds and techniques, n0w this forum is about personal feelings and disatisfactions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions