bluehunter1973
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 1,375
- Reaction score
- 57
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Port Huron, Mi.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I'd find a new damn bank and learn that to use the dryer at home.
poorhunter78 said:Throw it in the dryer..jeff of pa said:thrillathahunt said:Yeah, this whole thing stinks! On the news last night the Chief of police said if "nobody" claims it the police dept. should get it.
Jeff, that Historical Society lady is salivating over getting it too.
Unbelievable!
Yea Very SadUnless the Historical society is willing to
Pay Value, Or throw Me some Extra Special Detecting
Sites, I'd be Upset. Unfortunately You Hire a Lawyer
& He'll want it Too.
I Wonder if the Finder Disappeard ,
That there is no Mention of Him Getting it ?
In all Honesty, This would have not Happend to Me Though.
Old or New The Bills would be drying out Right Here.![]()
![]()
