What's new

This genius tried to deposit the wet bills he found in river into his account

Wonder what made the chief of police KNOW it was a womans money. He mentioned "getting it back to her"? No mention of other items to determine if any names, identity male/female. Chances are the local officials or government is going to STEAL it from the finder.

Of course the finder was STOOPID in bringing in the money to the bank to begin with without research!!!! STOOPID STOOPID STOOPID!!!!!!!!!!
 
The "finder" will never see dime one of the money. Unbelievable.
 
Land owner will claim the money in court. Or a dirty cop will add it to his own collection. lol
 
I wonder if this is the Cache that Frankn was talking about :dontknow: :laughing9:
 
That just sounds silly to need the treasury department to tell him how old the money is. Paper money and coins have the date printed or stamped right on them. This is just more proof that if you find something you better keep it to yourself.
 
Yeah, this whole thing stinks! On the news last night the Chief of police said if "nobody" claims it the police dept. should get it. :evil5:

Jeff, that Historical Society lady is salivating over getting it too.

Unbelievable!
 
thrillathahunt said:
Yeah, this whole thing stinks! On the news last night the Chief of police said if "nobody" claims it the police dept. should get it. :evil5:

Jeff, that Historical Society lady is salivating over getting it too.

Unbelievable!

Yea Very Sad :( Unless the Historical society is willing to
Pay Value, Or throw Me some Extra Special Detecting
Sites, I'd be Upset. Unfortunately You Hire a Lawyer
& He'll want it Too.

I Wonder if the Finder Disappeard ,
That there is no Mention of Him Getting it ?

In all Honesty, This would have not Happend to Me Though.

Old or New The Bills would be drying out Right Here. :thumbsup:
 
jeff of pa said:
thrillathahunt said:
Yeah, this whole thing stinks! On the news last night the Chief of police said if "nobody" claims it the police dept. should get it. :evil5:

Jeff, that Historical Society lady is salivating over getting it too.

Unbelievable!

Yea Very Sad :( Unless the Historical society is willing to
Pay Value, Or throw Me some Extra Special Detecting
Sites, I'd be Upset. Unfortunately You Hire a Lawyer
& He'll want it Too.

I Wonder if the Finder Disappeard ,
That there is no Mention of Him Getting it ?

In all Honesty, This would have not Happend to Me Though.

Old or New The Bills would be drying out Right Here. :thumbsup:
Throw it in the dryer.. :thumbsup:
 
I hate to say it but if he was too dumb to know what he had he deserves to lose it. I think about 99.9% of us here would have got a payday out of it. Now he is stuck with fighting the system. I wish him the best of luck but he has a long way to go to get anything back.

Charlie
 
Yes Sir...Mum is the word...Anything worth over $500...You ain't gonna see it from me...NOPE!!!

HH,
 
He had no scense to start with and now he has no cents either. The Historical Society "Archie wanna be's" want to get their hands on it too for their collection till it disappears on ebay. Never tell anyone what you found or show pic's.
 
spartacus53 said:
I wonder if this is the Cache that Frankn was talking about :laughing9:

Now that was funny. shhh don't tell him. He'll still want his 66%.
 
calisdad said:
spartacus53 said:
I wonder if this is the Cache that Frankn was talking about :laughing9:

Now that was funny. shhh don't tell him. He'll still want his 66%.

I smiled when I read that too. Classic Spartacus there.
 
All I can say ,is he was a dumb a**,if I ever find money in a bag of any kind,I'd take it home,dry it out and then spend it my way,and never take it to the bank.
 
as my dear departed grandmother would say "sumpthin's the matter with him"
 
I'm going to soak some of my money in dirty water and deposit it now.
 
That boy's cheese musta slid off his cracker.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom