What's new

This girl knew that spending all that time on my knees would pay off!

shoague

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Messages
280
Reaction score
296
Golden Thread
0
Location
Frederick, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pro AT, Garrett Propointer+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a great day at school today and was not in the least bit tired so I got home, let the dogs out and got back in my car to drive to the pool/tot lot/basketball court/tennis court. I was in the front of the association offices for about an hour and then decided to swing around back to the basketball court. I dug a bunch of clad and then a clad quarter. I was getting discouraged and then swung my machine to the left and got another quarter signal. Checked it with my pointer and it picked up the center but also around a larger area. This usually is a cap of sorts.. I dug and the first time I saw gold in the hole. I picked it out and noticed it was a ring with a necklace through it. I had broke the chain. For the life of me I used to giggle at the people who said their hands were shaking. Thats all over now. Mine were shaking badly. I tried to clean it a little and put it away and get back to detecting. NOPE. I had to go home, clean it and tell all of you... These are my firsts. The necklace is marked 10K Italy, The ring is marked 14K BN. I am so giddy. IMG_0390[1].webpIMG_0388[1].webpIMG_0386[1].webpIMG_0387[1].webpIMG_0389[1].webp
I wanted to add that I am sorry I don't have insitu pics to prove my finds.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 86
BINGO!

Very nice!
 
Look who is shaking now Congratulations!
 
fantastic gold finds. congrats!
 
WOW! Super find!

Time to celebrate with a pizza pie!
 
Awesome!!! Congratulations! Very impressive
 
Thanks everyone
 
Congratulations on the beautiful Gold recovery!
 
Hey teacher!!! Congratulations on your big bling bling!!! I see a lot of great finds on here lately, hope luck starts to rub my way.
 
Wow! Awesome finds! I'm all shook up! a uh huh...
 
Yeah a lot of girls spend years on their knees but don't have a gold ring to show for it.Good job you're doing.
 
Awesome find.
 
I do have the one around my finger. hehehee
 
Awesome. But you those are diamonds in the ring too..
 
:occasion16::wav::occasion16: :hello2: Talk about a 2-for-1 special deal - Wow, ya did it!:hello2: Congrats! :hello2: Andi
 
Gold envy big time. Weather is still a little cool and rainy up here. Cabin fever and now this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom