shoague
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2014
- Messages
- 280
- Reaction score
- 296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Frederick, MD
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Pro AT, Garrett Propointer+
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I had a great day at school today and was not in the least bit tired so I got home, let the dogs out and got back in my car to drive to the pool/tot lot/basketball court/tennis court. I was in the front of the association offices for about an hour and then decided to swing around back to the basketball court. I dug a bunch of clad and then a clad quarter. I was getting discouraged and then swung my machine to the left and got another quarter signal. Checked it with my pointer and it picked up the center but also around a larger area. This usually is a cap of sorts.. I dug and the first time I saw gold in the hole. I picked it out and noticed it was a ring with a necklace through it. I had broke the chain. For the life of me I used to giggle at the people who said their hands were shaking. Thats all over now. Mine were shaking badly. I tried to clean it a little and put it away and get back to detecting. NOPE. I had to go home, clean it and tell all of you... These are my firsts. The necklace is marked 10K Italy, The ring is marked 14K BN. I am so giddy.
![IMG_0390[1].webp IMG_0390[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062135-e30a180d38f18e1cbc2aefcf93615500.jpg?hash=mkmZBLVHoD)
![IMG_0388[1].webp IMG_0388[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062153-a2a9a83259619cd6fbd30d05f3c93be2.jpg?hash=zg3n4rIWvi)
![IMG_0386[1].webp IMG_0386[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062174-ef2f283e619ce8fb71bf04ed77539c4e.jpg?hash=84GKvXcYwg)
![IMG_0387[1].webp IMG_0387[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062188-04ab53f2c8c8d46761c99716c44aa003.jpg?hash=Tm30-KYFmV)
![IMG_0389[1].webp IMG_0389[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062203-7fa2425bf0865c6ce92de1d8b247632c.jpg?hash=wg_oBUGXz9)
I wanted to add that I am sorry I don't have insitu pics to prove my finds.
![IMG_0390[1].webp IMG_0390[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062135-e30a180d38f18e1cbc2aefcf93615500.jpg?hash=mkmZBLVHoD)
![IMG_0388[1].webp IMG_0388[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062153-a2a9a83259619cd6fbd30d05f3c93be2.jpg?hash=zg3n4rIWvi)
![IMG_0386[1].webp IMG_0386[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062174-ef2f283e619ce8fb71bf04ed77539c4e.jpg?hash=84GKvXcYwg)
![IMG_0387[1].webp IMG_0387[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062188-04ab53f2c8c8d46761c99716c44aa003.jpg?hash=Tm30-KYFmV)
![IMG_0389[1].webp IMG_0389[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1062/1062203-7fa2425bf0865c6ce92de1d8b247632c.jpg?hash=wg_oBUGXz9)
I wanted to add that I am sorry I don't have insitu pics to prove my finds.
Last edited:
Upvote
86
Reminds me of a line in the noir film Doc starring Faye Dunaway as Doc Holliday's girlfriend "Big Nose Kate" where she told one of the Earp wives facetiously "When I'm on my hand and knees, I'm sure as heck not in prayer!" 







