This has become very interesting - "locality of the vault" coordinates 10/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldTrain

Sep 23, 2009
This has become very interesting - "locality of the vault" coordinates 10/10/09

If you have followed the updates, it is now undeniable that the ciphers are mathematically related. Yes, it's complex - that's the reason for the 1,900 numbers.... Would you expect a treasure map to be so simple as to just announce the location? A "hoax"? Not a chance...

www.thebealekey.com

OP
OP
G

GoldTrain

Sep 23, 2009
Re: This is beginning to look interesting

Rebel - KGC:

I am not familiar with the various "emoticons" and what they suggest - other than the old "smiley face"... So, perhaps you could be a little more verbose? Thanks.

erik12152003

Nov 5, 2006
cape may nj
Detector(s) used
garrett cx

well i have a question if the code was older than the pamphlet how could it have the key in it and how do you tell what is one two or three. I have been checking every book know to see what would happen. Like the declaration no book to my knowledge has gave anything. I just do this for fun I am a problem solver and very high in math skill. I would love this to be solved or even proven a hoax but, ????.

OP
OP
G

GoldTrain

Sep 23, 2009

The pamphlet was published in 1885. The "code" was published in the early 1850's. The ciphers are numbered by the author. I'm glad a math person is reading - you will not be dissappointed...

flyinpig

Jan 10, 2007
Re: This has become very interesting - "locality of the vault" coordinates 10/10/09

Interesting assesment. In your installment #7 you reference The Roget's Thesauraus -- "It was first published in 1852 and contains 1,000 primary words." The 1st edition had 15,000 words when published. The original draft began in 1805 and was Dr. Roget's personal manuscript published in 1852 containing 15,000 words. http://www.rain.org/~karpeles/rogfrm.html

Something that could be of interest: Jefferson Davis visited England for a year: September, 1868 – September, 1869, and he made several additional trips to England during subsequent years. Peter Mark Roget was quite well known in England during these visits.

Roget died 9-12-1869....interesting.

Best of luck.

OP
OP
G

GoldTrain

Sep 23, 2009
Re: This has become very interesting - "locality of the vault" coordinates 10/10/09

Thanks for spotting the error - you are correct. Roget did die in 1869. I was aware, but made a "typo" in my text. No matter how many spell checks, errors like that can't be found... My point was that Davis was there for one whole year while Roget was alive. It was only an observation of interest. As far as the 1,000 primary words are concerned the edition beginning with 1852 and continuing forward are consistent. Roget was a freemason and his thesaurus reflects that association, e.g., using the number 33 = supremacy, and using the highest number 1000 = temple.

Roget's Thesaurus is a widely-used English thesaurus, created by Dr. Peter Mark Roget (1779–1869) in 1805 and released to the public on Arpril 29, 1852. The editions in use in the U.S. would have started from that date.

K

Kentucky Kache

beale said:
Here is the decypherment of both Code Paper Number 1 and Code Paper Number 3, everyone already knows what Code Paper Number 2 says.

That looks good, beal. Can you tell what key you used in doing this?

K

Kentucky Kache

The video is on Google video's. But I removed it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:o REMOVED it? WHY? :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread