What's new

This has me stumped...

Silvermonkey

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
5,617
Reaction score
13,882
Golden Thread
2
Location
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All,

Found this item while out on a hunt Friday morning. Its roughly the size of a quarter, but is clearly not a coin. The reverse has no details, and the outer portion of the circle is smooth. I'm wondering if it might have been attached to something as decoration. If anyone has an idea about this thing is, I'd appreciate your input. Thanks and HH. 016.webp018.webp
 
Just guessing, Horse tack or uniform hat regiment medallion. I did a little research but couldn't match yours. Great find. Congrats
 
Upvote 0
US Army WWI Quartermaster Corps collar disc. Oops, Plug N Play posted quicker.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Quarter Master Corps beaten thrice not nice Cool find
 
Upvote 0
AMAZING how quick and deep the knowledge base is on T-Net!!!! :hello2::notworthy:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom