painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2013 #1 It is very pretty material I was wondering if anyone knew what type of material it is Attachments image-3406613851.webp 59.2 KB · Views: 93 image-616051498.webp 55.1 KB · Views: 91 image-632323807.webp 49.6 KB · Views: 93 image-933894455.webp 58.8 KB · Views: 101 Upvote 0
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2013 Thread Owner #2 In the first pic the chopping edge is pointed in the 10 o'clock position I should of labeled it as a core tool not hand ax
In the first pic the chopping edge is pointed in the 10 o'clock position I should of labeled it as a core tool not hand ax
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2013 #3 Probably a chopper cause it is so big. Its flint
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2013 Thread Owner #4 I found it on a river bank I have never saw this type of flint in my area I need better pics it is a very beautiful piece lol
I found it on a river bank I have never saw this type of flint in my area I need better pics it is a very beautiful piece lol
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2013 Thread Owner #5 It's the size of a baseball and about a inch and a half thick on the thickest part ... Thanks for your info rock
It's the size of a baseball and about a inch and a half thick on the thickest part ... Thanks for your info rock