What's new

this is just cool

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
i cannot believe i ran across a cedar post from a burned down earth lodge
the wind along with being super dry has exposed this
i have never seen anything like it
larson1951
 
Upvote 0
W0W thats a cool find!The storys I can think of for that one....(Did the box get there yet)
 
Wow. That's incredible. I'm a bit suprised though with what you know about your site that you haven't found one sooner. Have you sought accurate age of your site? I think I remember you saying it was Mandan? Do you know it's age?
 
That is cool! Your glove looks like a snake's tail!! Sounds like a pretty neat site Good hunting!!
 
IDK Larson.....................you suppose it is a burned out post. It looks like something like that. maybe it is a un-earthed fire-pit....................GTP
 
Hmmm... I'd be looking around for more. You may be able to determine the exact perimeters of a lodge. We can be pretty confident it wasn't just an old tree there, can't we?

Very nice Lars, your postings always intrigue me.

Joel
 
Steve that is great !!! :wink: you find some of the most interesting artifacts :icon_thumright:.
 
Lars!! did you pull your photos on this post i have lost them. Terry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom