This is me

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

Attachments

• mework.jpg
    mework.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 573

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to mug shots, bud. I must say, your place looks nice and clean. Good job! However, what is that thing you're holding?

OP
OP
EddieR

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
RGINN said:
Welcome to mug shots, bud. I must say, your place looks nice and clean. Good job! However, what is that thing you're holding?

Thanks RGINN ! I am a clean freak when it comes to my pizza shop. Last week the health inspector came in to do an inspection....two months earlier than I was expecting. Our score was 99 :thumbsup:! The only thing that counted against us was a water stain on a ceiling tile in the back (what thats got to do with health I don't know). :icon_scratch: The thing I'm holding is called a peel...that's what I beat my employee's with if they don't work hard ;D.....seriously though, it's what we use to get pizzas out of the oven.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
EddieR,
neat photo. :thumbsup:

Never had a pizza in Tennessee.

Seem to be different in different parts of the
country. What type do you consider your best.

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE

OP
OP
EddieR

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
EddieR,

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE

Well, I've got such a large variety of toppings (21) a person can pretty much get any kind of pizza they want. But I have two personal favorites...Hot Wing Pizza - made with marinated chicken breast, onions, banana peppers, mozzarella cheese, provalone cheese, cheddar cheese, and hot wing sauce drizzled on top.

Or the Steak Rancher - made with a ranch sauce, sirloin steak, onions, mushrooms, sweet peppers, and loads of mozzarella and provalone cheese. Yummy! ;D

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
Welcome, but I'm confused.When I was a teenager I worked in the local pizza shop and the boss used me to reach in and get the pizza out of the ovens. I always won Peel of the Month. I hated it when he yelled "Peel, get in here! Come to think of it, my arms peeled a lot. Makes sense now... :wink:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wave: Eddie, great to see your smiling face. Mmm, I take a large, with everything...hold the anchovies. ;D

:wink: RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 461

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At work I deal with company inspections and outside government agencies inspecting this and that. So I would like to let our fellow Tnetter's that don't have to deal with this know, if this old boy got a 99 on an unexpected visit from the health dept., the state should have him training other establishments and give him a medal. It's also a safe place to eat, so everybody stop by when you're down there! (Also Eddie, you probably had a 100, but these govt. guys have to find some little something wrong to justify their position. Usually they'll pick some little easily fixed thing on the better places, and really nail the bad ones. Later!)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Yep, a 99 is very impressive indeed, especially with an unexpected visit and those pizzas sound absolutely fantastic! Now if you only delivered to Oregon! :thumbsup:

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
needs more smoked buffalo mozzarella :thumbsup:

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
EddieR said:
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
EddieR,

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE

Well, I've got such a large variety of toppings (21) a person can pretty much get any kind of pizza they want. But I have two personal favorites...Hot Wing Pizza - made with marinated chicken breast, onions, banana peppers, mozzarella cheese, provalone cheese, cheddar cheese, and hot wing sauce drizzled on top.

Or the Steak Rancher - made with a ranch sauce, sirloin steak, onions, mushrooms, sweet peppers, and loads of mozzarella and provalone cheese. Yummy! ;D

:thumbsup:

OP
OP
EddieR

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
RGINN said:
At work I deal with company inspections and outside government agencies inspecting this and that. So I would like to let our fellow Tnetter's that don't have to deal with this know, if this old boy got a 99 on an unexpected visit from the health dept., the state should have him training other establishments and give him a medal. It's also a safe place to eat, so everybody stop by when you're down there! (Also Eddie, you probably had a 100, but these govt. guys have to find some little something wrong to justify their position. Usually they'll pick some little easily fixed thing on the better places, and really nail the bad ones. Later!)

Thanks for the kind words, RGINN!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've worked in eating places and a hotel and never saw that high scores the one place even got marked higher than it should have!
It looks really nice!! Now I want to go to TN and see it in person and the pizzas sound delicious!
Thanks for sharing your MUG with us :icon_sunny:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like pizza...the more cheese, topping the better! Welcome to Mugs and TNet. :wink:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take a Large Pepperoni with Plenty of Extra Pepperoni Eddie

Cool Pic !

Jeff

Top Member Reactions