What's new

This Is Not Good

JJtheRollHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
418
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Some guy put a video on YouTube about searching half dollars. There's also a guy who put a video on there about searching dimes. I'm sure most of have already seen the dime videos. If not, go to YouTube and search Coin Roll Hunting.

 
Upvote 0
Yeah.. can someone write him a message telling him how he's screwing himself and everyone over? What an idiot.. what's the point of doing that video so he can brag? It's education gone too far.
 
I would write him, but I don't have an account. I don't want one anyway. Someone please write him.
 
I don't think this person who made the video was thinking about how several people in his area could be searching now because of this stupid video. Awesome

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
I don't think this person who made the video was thinking about how several people in his area could be searching now because of this stupid video. Awesome

Golden Silver
Yes, but if they do start searching they'll give up quickly, after lack of good finds! ffd
 
If anyone here reads survivalblog.com, they have been talking about finding silver in circulated halfs on and off over the past week. Actually that pointed me to CHRing.
 
I am always amazed by the people that don't understand that they are shooting themselves in the foot (others as well) by advertising CRHing. Just a single interloper can really put a dent in your personal system.....especially when you have spent a great amount of time and effort in grooming your banks and tellers. All of a sudden, they aren't as friendly or have to charge fees because someone else is doing what you are doing, but they are being rude, impatient or demanding with the tellers.
- Grizz
 
AGCoinHunter said:
If anyone here reads survivalblog.com, they have been talking about finding silver in circulated halfs on and off over the past week. Actually that pointed me to CHRing.
Who doesn't read survivalblog.com? I started CRH about 3 weeks before his first article broke - this is the 3rd or 4th article on it (if you count the published replies...)
 
At least he didn't talk about ordering boxes and going through them... The video is out but some people still won't care about coins. I've told friends about what I do and they don't care. They don't CRH. Some hate coins and run through life using plastic cards. In thinking about it,,, I'm not so worried anymore. The worst would if some famous person started talking about it on tv. The closest was a documentary about the Binion hoard on an investigator show.
 
Angry message is being written right NOW! lol Now I just need an ecomotion with a torch and pitchfork! LMAO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom