This is ONE of THE BEST FORUMS on the INTERNET 111

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would just like to thank the modeators for MAKING and keeping this forum going. I have been on the internet for a VERY LONG TIME> I REALLY ENJOY THIS FORUM and YOU MEMEMBERS !!! Those of you that know me very close know i have a serious problem and I hope and pray I COME out of this Friday !!! I do not want people feeling sorry for me but just thank all the Mods for all they do here. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !11

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would just like to thank the modeators for MAKING and keeping this forum going. I have been on the internet for a VERY LONG TIME> I REALLY ENJOY THIS FORUM and YOU MEMEMBERS !!! Those of you that know me very close know i have a serious problem and I hope and pray I COME out of this Friday !!! I do not want people feeling sorry for me but just thank all the Mods for all they do here. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !11
Gary, you are more than a member for me, we are friends, I enjoy our daily calls. You will be fine my friend, I have said a prayer for you and will continue to pray for you and keep me updated, you have my number....

9462-healing-slide1.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As I said on the phone my friend, Kate and I are praying for you. Hang in there buddy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread