What's new

This is so amazing and COOL!!

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Icy Finger of Death. God bless Chris<iframe width="640" height="360" src=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


 
That was educational, thanks for sharing Chris. :thumbsup:

Fossis........
 
fossis said:
That was educational, thanks for sharing Chris. :thumbsup:

Fossis........
Fossis,I'll be waiting for March 17th!!
 
Wow... I can't wait for the 17th either.....











It's St Patrick's Day :headbang:
 
Hello worldtalker, that looks like it will be a good one to see. I'll be gone that day but if I can get home in time I would
like to see it.
Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Ray
 
Ray S S said:
Hello worldtalker, that looks like it will be a good one to see. I'll be gone that day but if I can get home in time I would
like to see it.
Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Ray
Thought you'd like that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom