What's new

This is what its all about for me!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This is what it's all about for me!

Today I had the joy to get to the beach and do a little detecting and although there was a treasure in every hole, :laughing7: I found myself totally alone on a Southern California beach surrounded by a beautiful warm day at low tide. I thought I would leave a picture!
Seal Beach, CA Dec 10, 2013.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks so peaceful.
 
-
Looks like someone was at Seal Beach today - Cool Pic!
 
Today I had the joy to get to the beach and do a little detecting and although there was a treasure in every hole, :laughing7: I found myself totally alone on a Southern California beach surrounded by a beautiful warm day at low tide. I thought I would leave a picture!
View attachment 911784

Absolutely beautiful Don !! .. My sentiments exactly, .. I love being on the surf when nobody else is there. Best therapy known to man. :thumbsup:
 
I'm thinking Sunset Beach?

I'm still nursing my bum knee and my buddy graciously picked me up and I was able to swing my detector (the Deus) for a couple hours...also took a nice hour nap in the sun at Long Beach.

This has to be million dollar weather!
 
Close Doc! SoCal was right, Seal Beach! Sorry about the bum knee but glad you were able to "swing in the sunshine" and enjoy a nap in this wonderful weather.
 
Sweet. Not all the treasures are in the sand. Thanks for sharing. From a displaced Californian.
 
Thank you cherrypicked!
 
Very true O'Shoes! Now come home even if it's only for a visit!:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Oh that looks so nice, actual bear ground with no snow! Almost makes me feel warm! Thanks!
 
-
Hi RG,

That photo was a easy call on location. You can see the entrance light to Alamitos Bay at the end of the jetty. You can also see the end of the Federal Breakwater with Two Harbors at Catalina right at the end of the breakwater in the background.
Only one beach to get a shot like that :)

Close Doc! SoCal was right, Seal Beach! Sorry about the bum knee but glad you were able to "swing in the sunshine" and enjoy a nap in this wonderful weather.
 
Last edited:
There are times when I just want to stand in the slick water, watch the sunrise or evening sky, and think of nothing else. :icon_thumleft:
 
Good call SoCal!
 
Oh that looks so nice, actual bear ground with no snow! Almost makes me feel warm! Thanks!

Actually, I read your post about the cold weather you were having and wanted to post this picture for you Msbeepbeep!
Please stay warm!
 
Hello from central coast Cali....

ForumRunner_20131211_123945.webp
 
Here are couple of Shots from Down Under :

New Zealand daily detecting trips:

IMAG0801.webp

Australia:

IMAG0791.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom