What's new

This just in: Ric Savage asked to quit his column in "American Digger" magazine

Maybe you got a no because of the way you talk, I would say no if a loud mouth came to my door to.
I feel bad for Rick, Sure the show is staged just like every other reality show. and if thats the way he decided to go with his hobby then so be it. I would do it in a heartbeat if I was approached by a production company. sit back and collect the checks as well as have fun.
How do you know how I talk?
You've never seen me, but I HAVE seen you, jumping around like a 6 year old, making cute little abbreviations for things you find. Um, you are the LAST person who should be pointing fingers about behavior.



Maybe you are psychic as well as being obnoxious for the TV cameras. Your opinion on the issue is obviously going to be swayed, your stupid TV show is just as bad as his. Oh THAT'S right, yours was cancelled.
 
Last edited:
How do you know how I talk?
You've never seen me, but I HAVE seen you, jumping around like a 6 year old, making cute little abbreviations for things you find. Um, you are the LAST person who should be pointing fingers about behavior.



Maybe you are psychic as well as being obnoxious for the TV cameras. Your opinion on the issue is obviously going to be swayed, your stupid TV show is just as bad as his. Oh THAT'S right, yours was cancelled.
Could be he is talking about how you talk on tnet..... That the idea is if you talk like that here you talk like that when not on the net.....?????
 
How do you know how I talk?
You've never seen me, but I HAVE seen you, jumping around like a 6 year old, making cute little abbreviations for things you find. Um, you are the LAST person who should be pointing fingers about behavior.



Maybe you are psychic as well as being obnoxious for the TV cameras. Your opinion on the issue is obviously going to be swayed, your stupid TV show is just as bad as his. Oh THAT'S right, yours was cancelled.


First off you should get your facts straight before going off the deep end. You have never seen me unless you have watched the EMD DVD series that was made by anacondatreasure and there you would have seen that yes I to get excited and jump around when I find something cool but its more like a 12 year old. Second the show has not been cancelled the two episodes were just pilots. Third, I am not a psychic sir but then again it doesent take a psychic to see that you are a lonly man who enjoys throwing your words around to get a rise out of people, there are a few here just as every forum has:tongue3:
Hope you find lots of juice, necter and roundness before the hobby is abolished forever by stupid TV shows. HH
 
Gentleman, a friendly reminder, dont cross the line into personal attacks....

All found in TreasureNet rules.
“Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!”
“Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone. ”
“Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic. (This is a family friendly website!)”
 
Last edited:
I apologize to Digit formaly. and to the forum for being a jerk.
 
I apologize to Digit formaly. and to the forum for being a jerk.
I don't see were montanagold was out of hand.. but i see a lot of others useing words ..like ... Fat..Ugly..Stupid.. obnoxious..douchbag. and ect.. ect..And no one says any thing about that........I really don't like it when i see ones calling others fat and stupid & ugly...I don't think i am any of those ....but some might think i am............... But there are ones on the forum that would object to that...... There has to be some heavy set ones on here .... Would you say that to there face????????????
 
Last edited:
I don't see were montanagold was out of hand.. but i see a lot of others useing words ..like ... Fat..Ugly..Stupid.. obnoxious..douchbag. and ect.. ect..And no one says any thing about that........

Ric Sausage is not a member here,he is a public figure.

Nice try though, you'll have to fight your own battles.
Keep looking, I'm sure you'll be able to get me some day.
 
Man dig, you really are how you seem to be.
 
Ric Sausage is not a member here,he is a public figure.

Nice try though, you'll have to fight your own battles.
Keep looking, I'm sure you'll be able to get me some day.
I thought i saw someone posting on here from American Digger..... Right after the Digger show was on tv... but i can't remember his fourm name..... Any one remember his name ???????????????/ I have been fighting my own battles for years.............
 
.....................JUICE...NECTER...ROUNDNESS.....BOOM BABY.. th.webp..LET'S HEAR IT ..YA MAN....
 
Cologne and civ
Newbie
And here is a new one muddud, someone who thinks they are untouchable in this hobby ;0)
 
I don't see were montanagold was out of hand.. but i see a lot of others useing words ..like ... Fat..Ugly..Stupid.. obnoxious..douchbag. and ect.. ect..And no one says any thing about that........I really don't like it when i see ones calling others fat and stupid & ugly...I don't think i am any of those ....but some might think i am............... But there are ones on the forum that would object to that...... There has to be some heavy set ones on here .... Would you say that to there face????????????

Keppy, if you check you will see my post named no one, it was not directed at any paticular member, but was made in general so thread does not degrade. I will watch for the other names as well.... There is no reason for anyone to attack any member, members can disagree with out personal attacks...
 
Keppy, if you check you will see my post named no one, it was not directed at any paticular member, but was made in general so thread does not degrade. I will watch for the other names as well.... There is no reason for anyone to attack any member, members can disagree with out personal attacks...
i KNOW BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANY MORE THAT'S ALL THEY DO IS ATTACK AND A LOT OF NAME CALLING.......It seems to be getting worse.... TH..You know i consideryou a freind on Tnet.. And i apology to you if i said something the wrong way to you........
 
i KNOW BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANY MORE THAT'S ALL THEY DO IS ATTACK AND A LOT OF NAME CALLING.......It seems to be getting worse.... TH..You know i consideryou a freind on Tnet.. And i apology to you if i said something the wrong way to you........

Keppy, I don't know of anything you have ever said to me I would consider out of line so I don't know what you might be referring to.

All I try to do as a mod is help members and try to see rules are followed. I was told by management to continue to do as I have been doing since becoming a mod.

I don't like the flame wars and insults thrown between some members who disagree so those will stop as they are against several rules.
 
Keppy, I don't know of anything you have ever said to me I would consider out of line so I don't know what you might be referring to.

All I try to do as a mod is help members and try to see rules are followed. I was told by management to continue to do as I have been doing since becoming a mod.

I don't like the flame wars and insults thrown between some members who disagree so those will stop as they are against several rules.

Job well done sir.
 
Cat fights can be pretty noisy, and a little tricky to break up. Not something to get in the middle of!:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
I actually just watched my first show this week and boy was it entertaining. Nothing like watching grown men crying when they think they are getting carted off to jail :laughing7:

That one Chicago loud mouthed cop reminded me of Sipowicz, TV doesn't get better than that :laughing9:




Someone posted on another thread that the "Chicago cops" weren't actually cops...they're actors from another TV series, something about the Paranormal. I thought that whole scene looked strange when I saw it...and my thoughts were confirmed when it was found the "arrest" scene was simply staged, poorly done acting.
 
Someone posted on another thread that the "Chicago cops" weren't actually cops...they're actors from another TV series, something about the Paranormal. I thought that whole scene looked strange when I saw it...and my thoughts were confirmed when it was found the "arrest" scene was simply staged, poorly done acting.

Paranormal Cops. Real cops who chase spooks on their time off. I'd never even heard of it until that was posted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom