What's new

THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Reverend B*IKE*

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

I just started the first half of the first box of 6! And this lady flashed me, along with a great Grand Slam opportunity! :icon_cheers: :blob9: Next to her is a "64"
All I need is that mystical 70D!!!!! I just pulled all the other years so far!!!
I got 2- 90%s and 8- 40% so far! Makes up for last night 2 boxes and only 2 40%
I will total up after I am done! PS that is the back side of a 40% on that 3rd roll! :thumbsup:
cheers!
 

Attachments

  • 101_8875 (Small).webp
    101_8875 (Small).webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 101_8880 (Small).webp
    101_8880 (Small).webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

love to see the lady on the end...it has happened to me twice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

yep last year I had a 1917 walker on the end, what a heart stopper!
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Congrats, what was inside. I had that happen to me last year and when i opened the roll to my surprise there was another one inside.
HH,
Frank
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Congrats on finding that Walker on the showing ... I have found 3 showing in the last 2 weeks ... you are off to a awesome start best of luck with your boxes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:, Ed
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

The Walker and the 64. I am not opening I am going to my folks tommorow and show them how it Goes??
However the third roll showing the back had 2 more inside!
15 total still 6 rolls left!
Got A bag Of IKEs too do them in better light and must look at them closer!
Check out my other post :http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,212478.msg1531178.html#msg1531178
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Great and awesome


Congrats

Darth
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

I'd take that flash as well haha.
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Never got one out of a box yet. Maybe tommorrow
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Man, I think I saw her on GGW!!

-Codes
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Always great to find an old flasher!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Very nice job on the walking liberty halve dollar and the 1964 silver kennedy!!! :)
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!! Finished first Box!

Finished first Box!
18-40%
4-90% including 2- Walking Ladys
Finally my first real Box Payoff!!!
This was my 5th this year I have been doing mostly loose and rolls but some big hauls!
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: THIS "LADY" FLASHED me Today!!!!!!

Great finds. Congrats. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom