What's new

This looks familiar

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
But I can't place it
Appears to be copper, dime for size.
Found at a site we were getting coins around 1900
There is no writing on it

Tim
 

Attachments

  • DSC04856.webp
    DSC04856.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 457
  • DSC04857.webp
    DSC04857.webp
    99.6 KB · Views: 453
Radio channel dial cover from the 20's or 30's?
 
Upvote 0
I agree, it looks very familiar. It's something I've seen recently, too. At first glance, I thought it was something like a Model A/T tail light cover but that isn't it.
 

Attachments

  • lg_IMG_5398001_136_1.webp
    lg_IMG_5398001_136_1.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 363
Upvote 0
I think Catfish and Digger have this one nailed.
 

Attachments

  • philco37-60_8_.gif
    philco37-60_8_.gif
    128 KB · Views: 411
  • 2036702_cf01e1aa6a.webp
    2036702_cf01e1aa6a.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 394
Upvote 0
Thanks all........

Tim
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom