This makes me mad

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They could find some community service task like they do drugged up movie stars. He could go to a classroom and tell the kids to pay for any beer they get. :)

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, it's just capitalism - a good thing!

Git yer mind right, Luke!

OP
OP
Hillbilly Joe

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is why some of this makes me mad. I have seen first hand a man fined stupid amounts of money, for a can of soup so he could eat. He couldnt pay the fine, had very little to his name. No matter what, they would not lay off him. IQ of 70. He was a master of routine. He failed to understand what the problem was. Byt the time the prosecuter, Judge and City were done, the house, the small land, and other items set up so he would be able to survive, were taken.

Dont get me wrong, understand trying to make a dollar. But when you turf stuff like this out, you lose control of it, and people suffer. Not to mention the city, judges, and the lawyers often have a stake in seeing these private companies profit!

The system failures, and the manipulation of it, is a HUGE reason I got out of being a Police Chief. No matter what the system would get twisted, and no matter how you try to clean it up, another up the food chain, would "rectify" the situation and ensure all it would never happen again.

Dont get me wrong, lazy, good for nothings, well they should get to work. Anyway, I hate to see anyone who felt they had no choice, kept down because the system fails them. Anyway, thats my rant.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is why some of this makes me mad. I have seen first hand a man fined stupid amounts of money, for a can of soup so he could eat. He couldnt pay the fine, had very little to his name. No matter what, they would not lay off him. IQ of 70. He was a master of routine. He failed to understand what the problem was. Byt the time the prosecuter, Judge and City were done, the house, the small land, and other items set up so he would be able to survive, were taken.

So who ended up with the house?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So who ended up with the house?

Not the rightful owner. The thieving legal system probably sold it ... judge got a few dollars for a new toy, prosecutor did the same, and the man became homeless over a can of soup.

It isn't called "capitalism", it's called "Cronyism" and "Corruption".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread