What's new

this one is for scepter1

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,031
Reaction score
9,228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
...I know you (scepter1) know what this is and how valuable it is. Quilomene Bar type 1,500 to 2,500 year BP range. Not a personal find, but I did get to hold it! About an inch and a half long.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01277.webp
    DSC01277.webp
    125 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
Sick point, great material
 
...I know you (scepter1) know what this is and how valuable it is. Quilomene Bar type 1,500 to 2,500 year BP range. Not a personal find, but I did get to hold it! About an inch and a half long.

E for Ellensburg Blue Agate! I wish I got to hold it... Best I've ever seen!
 
E for Ellensburg Blue Agate! I wish I got to hold it... Best I've ever seen!

Yep, that is a spectacular gem point. Ellensburg Blue is one of the rarest gemstones in the world, I wouldn't even want to guess what the rock alone would be worth.
 
Yep, that is a spectacular gem point. Ellensburg Blue is one of the rarest gemstones in the world, I wouldn't even want to guess what the rock alone would be worth.

actually, since this is gem quality...(not opaque) and very, very blue...(my picture does not do it justice)...the stones (were it to be cut up and polished...heaven forbid) would retail in the thousands.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom