What's new

This ones for OldDude

david680

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
1,447
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one's for OldDude

Complained yesterday about trying to eke keepers out of searched out sites, but with a narrow window of time today, after I struck out n a couple of permissions I went back to one of those places. Digging one way signals and any other anomaly out of the iron field. Yep, dug some iron too, but oh well. Anyway, found a 1920 and '46 wheat, a '37 Buff and a '43P War Nickel. Just wanted OldDude to see what one looked like and how easy they are to find.:icon_thumright: Lol, alright, it wasn't easy, I was at full sensitivity and the signal was small, after digging a hole, figured out that I was actually digging between two small high tones. One a war nickel, the other a nail. Sorry, couldn't resist.:icon_thumleft:

DSCF1441.webpDSCF1442.webp
 
Upvote 34
I was afraid to look.....not you too!
 
Great job!!!!!:occasion14:
 
oh man, poor Dave, this has gone viral!
 
RELIC DUDE RELIC DUDE WHAT DID YOU FIND ? Oh I see 4 Jeffersons and a indian starring deep into Lincoln sagging eyes.... The other looks to be a choke knob and cable for a vehicle..
 
Very nice my man.

I was lucky enough to get a '43P nickel this weekend... as soon as I saw it, I thought of our hero! Go OD go!

** I included the pic, just to add insult to injury!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150628_182538_692-2-2.webp
    IMG_20150628_182538_692-2-2.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 124
Omg, this is too much, if and when he finds one it's gonna be like a new years celebration lol!!!
 
Nice finds! Congrats!
 
I was afraid to look.....not you too!

It ok OD, when you do find that nickel...you don't have to mention the bag of gold coins it was in with, ok?
 
If OD would spend time hunting instead of making signs he might find that BANNER War Nickel.
images (72).webp
 
I was afraid to look.....not you too!

Tell ya what, I can send ya one of my war nicks and you can post it and put all this hub bub to rest.
No, nevermind, this is the most attention you've gotten in a while! ;) LOL
 
Tell ya what, I can send ya one of my war nicks and you can post it and put all this hub bub to rest.
No, nevermind, this is the most attention you've gotten in a while! ;) LOL

Hey now! With friends like you...:icon_scratch:
 
Tell ya what, I can send ya one of my war nicks and you can post it and put all this hub bub to rest.
No, nevermind, this is the most attention you've gotten in a while! ;) LOL
ONE of yours you say? Hmmm so you have found Several also. Well ya better not send him one because when he opened the mail an saw it
images (73).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom