What's new

This ones for OldDude

david680

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
1,447
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one's for OldDude

Complained yesterday about trying to eke keepers out of searched out sites, but with a narrow window of time today, after I struck out n a couple of permissions I went back to one of those places. Digging one way signals and any other anomaly out of the iron field. Yep, dug some iron too, but oh well. Anyway, found a 1920 and '46 wheat, a '37 Buff and a '43P War Nickel. Just wanted OldDude to see what one looked like and how easy they are to find.:icon_thumright: Lol, alright, it wasn't easy, I was at full sensitivity and the signal was small, after digging a hole, figured out that I was actually digging between two small high tones. One a war nickel, the other a nail. Sorry, couldn't resist.:icon_thumleft:

DSCF1441.webpDSCF1442.webp
 
Upvote 34
received_869105076476977.webpnepawill says hi
 
:tongue3:Guys, don't be hijacking David's thread
 
don't worry david, these guys like to abuse the heck out of the poor olddude

lol!!!!!
 
Another ODNickel :thumbsup:
 
These guys??? Ok, Mr Innocent:notworthy:

lets try to keep it on topic gentleman

David posts an OD nickel, err, I mean war nickel and we get all side tracked lol
 
I think it should be official on T-Net that war nickles should be referred to as a " OD Nickle "

I've only got two for the year but, my very first silver find for the year was a OD nickle.
 
I think it should be official on T-Net that war nickles should be referred to as a " OD Nickle "

I've only got two for the year but, my very first silver find for the year was a OD nickle.
images (75).webp

Being aporoved by an majority of this forum and Blessed by the Godfather of the Charlotte Silver Mafia (CSM) Carolina Tom It is so Ordered from this day forward that the word War Nickel shall be forever banished and FOREVER be replaced with ODNickel.
 
View attachment 1181322

Being aporoved by an majority of this forum and Blessed by the Godfather of the Charlotte Silver Mafia (CSM) Carolina Tom It is so Ordered from this day forward that the word War Nickel shall be forever banished and FOREVER be replaced with ODNickel.

Lol you have way too much time on your hands tyler lmao!!!
 
View attachment 1181322

Being aporoved by an majority of this forum and Blessed by the Godfather of the Charlotte Silver Mafia (CSM) Carolina Tom It is so Ordered from this day forward that the word War Nickel shall be forever banished and FOREVER be replaced with ODNickel.

I would like to formally endorse this name change!

I think that it should be embraced as a positive thing. OD gets tons of publicity and credit for "not" finding a coin. Who amongst us would not like to be recognized for not finding something? America loves an underdog, and we certainly have one to rally around now. All hail OD and the birth of the OD nickel!
 
Boardroom%20Suggestion.webp
 
Last edited:
Now that's hilarious Chris but why would you do that to The Banner Guy?
 
Last edited:
Nice finds David! Old Dude hang in there LOL. This is one funny thread !!
 
I think I should just trade hobbies
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435703487.620960.webp

Or get new friends!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom