What's new

This ones for OldDude

david680

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
1,447
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one's for OldDude

Complained yesterday about trying to eke keepers out of searched out sites, but with a narrow window of time today, after I struck out n a couple of permissions I went back to one of those places. Digging one way signals and any other anomaly out of the iron field. Yep, dug some iron too, but oh well. Anyway, found a 1920 and '46 wheat, a '37 Buff and a '43P War Nickel. Just wanted OldDude to see what one looked like and how easy they are to find.:icon_thumright: Lol, alright, it wasn't easy, I was at full sensitivity and the signal was small, after digging a hole, figured out that I was actually digging between two small high tones. One a war nickel, the other a nail. Sorry, couldn't resist.:icon_thumleft:

DSCF1441.webpDSCF1442.webp
 
Upvote 34
I found that pic by accident and have been waiting for an opportunity to use it! I wonder how many are scratching their head and asking " who??? ".
 
I found that pic by accident and have been waiting for an opportunity to use it! I wonder how many are scratching their head and asking " who??? ".
Well let me say ...Were you googling needlepoint or Rosey Grier when you accidentally found that pic? either way I find it extremely manly in a feminine kind of way.
 
OD don't be trying to hide from us
images (62).webp
 
Old Dude is just saving up luck for a great find!

Nice finds David
 
I remember him OD
 
Old Dude is just saving up luck for a great find!

Well as long as he's been saving up its gonna be a Mel Fisher type find. I guess we should start a crowd funding for the OD Museum now
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the Nickels David, especially the silver beauty! :occasion14:

Dave
 
I personally like the patina of this particular '42ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436126340.612431.webp
 
Well as long as he's been saving up its gonna be a Mel Fisher type find. I guess we should start a crowd funding for the OD Museum now

Who's Mel Fisher?
 
OD Nickel... OD Nickel
images (99).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom