What's new

This past weekend ~ silver and gold

mjc_lakedweller

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
605
Reaction score
151
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to a local place rather close to home as I was feeling rather lazy this weekend. Turned out that it was a good decision. Saturday, I ended up with three keepers; '47 Quarter, '63 Rosie, and a '55D wheatie. Sunday I went back to the same spot and was able to pull out my first gold of the season; a beautiful 14K gold crucifix along with my seventh ring for the year. Looking forward to having a better year than last year as it was probably the worst year for finds -- but still fun none-the-less. Have a look....

IMG_1071.webp IMG_1074.webp
 
Nice!! Starting out Hot! Congrats on the Gold and Silver keepers :hello2: WTG
 
Woooo Hoooo!!!! WTG Mark!
 
wow!...nice way to kick off the season!..excellent finds!...congrats on the silver and gold, that's a beautiful cross!
 
Off to a nice start, mjc. :thumbsup: Congrats!

HH
 
I do like the crucifix and it's gold!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom