What's new

This really stinks!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,465
Reaction score
1,131
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a decent coastal storm going on right now, in fact it started Monday and it's not supposed to taper off until Friday. Were having tropical storm type rain and a stiff wind blowing. C R A P ! My next 2 weekends are tied up. Checked the bogue inlet pier web cam and the ocean looks like a washing machine.My wife says i'll get over it, but sometimes I don't think she understands :BangHead: Anyways, just had to vent some frustration :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
I know I'm almost begging for a gentle hurricane at this point. Beach needs some shaking-up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom