What's new

This should be a fun nickel box

Dannycoco

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
360
Reaction score
987
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just opened a box of nickels I picked up today and see 3 buffalos looking at me. One has clearly been cleaned. I’ll post the results later. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583460170.356740.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thats what I call very exciting I love to see good enders. Good luck hope you hit some great ones in there and post em soon Tommy
 
Alright! I doubt I would have taken the time to snap the pic. I would have been ripping the rolls open with my teeth.
 
Probably won’t get to posts pics til tomorrow. I’m 10 rolls in and have 16 buffalos and a V nickel. 40 more rolls to go. Whoo hoo!!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583463852.908303.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583463869.546944.webp
 
Have you checked the other ends for enders? 3 MWR buffalo enders would be my first 3.....
 
Yeah I checked them. Just a Canadian ender on the other side.
 
This seems really exciting. Best of luck
 
Still have to sort them but ended up with
80- buffalos
1- V nickel
1- war nickel.
I will be buying as many boxes as I can today.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583499432.241014.webp
 
Last edited:
The Liberty Nickel has what appears to be a small solder blob on the “V”. May have been made into a button at some time.

Time for more coffee.
 
It's a RARE sight to see a buff ender. Nice catch of the box.
 
Jealous! Congrats on the great finds! Love the V, haven't plucked one of those in a while...
 
Thanks everyone. I still have to sort them . Unfortunately most of them were cleaned but there’s a date on almost everyone. Will post results later.
 
I've got to start getting rolls of nickels you're killing me! Woohoo!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom