What's new

This should be good for gold and silver eventually

I want one!
 

Attachments

  • main_headline020609.webp
    main_headline020609.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 275
For sure big time inflation is in the future. The are driving us headlong into deep depression. Mark my words.

Golden Silver
 
God help us all
 
our future has been destroyed and the USA will be known as the shortest living superpower in the world....which makes me very sad to say....


good thing i speak chinese ;D :icon_king: ;D they will rule the world next i believe
 
in the past when inflation increases so does the price of gold,silver,oil,food,and everything else i think jim is right...better hold on....
 
silvercop said:
in the past when inflation increases so does the price of gold,silver,oil,food,and everything else i think jim is right...better hold on....

Not exactly true. It's true in Zimbabwe but that doesn't mean it will happen here. If we face inflation much less massive inflation you can expect to see the government try and regulate the commodities. Just look at the fact that gold is hitting all time highs in other countries at this moment but not yet here.If gold and silver go through the roof expect the dollar to be pretty much worthless. Believe me the gov will do all that it can to prevent that. So don't put all you eggs in one basket. I believe that the price will also go up but I think that's just do to foreign investment. Then BOOM skyrocket once U.S. wakes up.
 
LoL,

Sorry I don't want to pick on anyone or point fingers. So I'll point to all of you, I don't think any of you know what your talking about. ??? Gold or Oil is traded on a worldly basis its the same price for everyone. The currency you get it from is different. See I don't even know what I'm talking about. :icon_scratch:

Just have faith these people know what they are doing and all will be well.... :icon_king:

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D
 
We are then only country with the capability of commig back from this.

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom