What's new

This snow is killing me! Upstate NY

rdawg14

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,

Been a while since I have posted. Thought I would say that just when I thought the long winter months were over, we got another nice snow storm here in NY. I am dying to get the detector out! Anyways, hopefully it melts away and we can get back to business. HH 8-)

-Ryan
 
I live here to thinking of buying one of those long haired yaks a helmet with horns put on my many furs

And out treasure hunting .(shovel pick axe &flame thrower)
 
hang in there i live in new england and am chomping at the bit too. before we know it we will be complaining about swatting mosquitos.
 
hang in there i live in new england and am chomping at the bit too. before we know it we will be complaining about swatting mosquitos.

Very true we had a couple mild winters but this one seams truly old school
 
Its not any better in southern Pa either. It seems like it has snowed every other day for a month, and the the 'tweeners' are cold and windy. Another 2-4 coming in a day.
 
i actually went out a couple of weeks ago in a wooded area, there was hardly any frost under the leaves. didn't find anything of value.
 
i actually went out a couple of weeks ago in a wooded area, there was hardly any frost under the leaves. didn't find anything of value.

'My son and I also got out but now were back to a couple feat of snow we cry a lot
 
Redfield NY 4 feet in two days.

oldchurch.webp
 
Killing us in Pa. also!photo(27).webp
 
I'm not far from Redfield
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom