This was my find on my second hunt a couple months ago (HUGE Score!)

silas1128

Feb 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to hit up another local branch today and when I got there I asked for halves. The teller said the only halves they had were dropped off by another 'collector'. So I asked what he had for quarters and dimes. He had $220 in quarters, $140 in CWRs and $80 in machine wrapped rolls. So I bought them all. When he put them on the counter one roll stood out. It was orange, and different/older looking then the rest. Right then when I opened the side I saw silver, then flipped it and saw silver on the other. My heart was racing, thinking could it really be?? One my second hunt!!! Then when I got in the car, I opened it fully. A whole roll of silver!! Well actually only 39, but I used one I found at my grandpa's to complete the roll. The other $210 were bust, but I'm not complaining.

Attachments

• Nt0bZof.jpg
    Nt0bZof.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 260
  • SYbXNc6.jpg
    SYbXNc6.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 0

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score man! I have gotten a few silver quarter rolls like that when I hit a major jackpot back in September. I love that rush when you know you have solid rolls. Always makes the day better. Thanks for posting!

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh boy, Wicka, if you're out there, you have some competition.
WTG S-1128, very nice score! HH
agme

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting ONE silver quarter is good for bragging rights. Solid rolls really are scarce. Congrats!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is seriously unreal.. Awesome find.. You should have posted earlier.. I always wanna see the big quarter scores..

OP
OP
S

silas1128

Feb 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant to post earlier, but im in the process of moving and going to school, so I haven't had time as of late. Oh and I just joined this site a couple weeks ago, I didn't know about it back when I scored this sweet roll.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So tired of seeing this same pictures that belongs to 50 different coin roll hunters!!!!!

OP
OP
S

silas1128

Feb 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
huh, really?? please show me who else owns these pictures? I can show you a third picture of these I never uploaded anywhere...

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh boy, Wicka, if you're out there, you have some competition.
WTG S-1128, very nice score! HH
agme
He's gotta get 4 more rolls, and another 50 quarters in circulation in 3 months. and then i'll worry. ;)
Happy Hunting Salis, You did a thing not many will say they ever have!
Congratulations!
The King Of Quarters Salutes you,
Wickaboag

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread