What's new

This Week Riding the $ilver$urfer Wave...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...was nowhere even close to the past three weeks when I was riding the silver tsumani!!! :headbang: Back to reality...I went through 17 boxes this week, 10 more from my good supply bank (my last super search for a while), 4 from one branch that forgot my two boxes last week and then 3 others from two other branches. I stopped getting the boxes dated December 2009 like I have for the past 6 weeks, which makes me sad. :'( Do you think the supplier is pissed at me for ordering 10 boxes per week for the past 3 weeks so this week they are giving me crappy boxes??? My wife thinks the drivers just deliver the coins and the coin orders are put together by warehouse workers. She also thinks that they may be out of those December 2009 boxes but I saw another member on here from a few hours south of me is still getting them. Thoughts? :help:

Box #1: skunk 1
Box #2: skunk 2
Box #3: skunk 3
Box #4: skunk 4
Box #5: [1] 40%er & [1] '64
Box #6: skunk 5
Box #7: skunk 6
Box #8: [2] 40%ers
Box #9: skunk 7
Box #10: [2] 40%ers (1 in first roll and 1 in last roll) ???
Box #11: skunk 8
Box #12: [3] 40%ers & [1] '64 (1 little kender)
Box #13: skunk 9
Box #14: [1] 40%er
Box #15: [1] 40%er
Box #16: [1] 40%er
Box #17: skunk 10

I also got [5] 40%ers from one of my favorite tellers (she called me and let me know she had $17 worth of halves for me). isn't she sweet? ;D

[16] 40%ers
[2] 90%ers

Next week I am back to normal with 7 boxes per week. I hope and pray I start getting those December 2009 boxes again. The not-knowing how the coin supply business in my area works drives me crazy!!! :tongue3:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Upvote 0
That's a lot of looking!! Quantity, Quantity, Quantity will always get you more silver than dumb luck. I definitely do not envy that major drops you will be making though.

Good luck!
 
that was a ruff search. Iam upset with the results and they werent even my boxes. It can only get better, I hope. Best of luck next week.
 
That's a lot of boxes I gotta say. You're fingers gotta be sore! Don't burnout dude. Keep in the break for that next wave.
 
Wow you searched a lot of boxes this week! How do you go about dumping 17 boxes worth??

As far as which boxes you get, I think it's whatever pile the warehouse worker reaches into when he fills your order. I was getting good boxes for a while, then all of the sudden they changed to skunk boxes. After a few weeks I thought they had run out of the good ones, but I started getting them again. It seems to be random which date I get.

Good luck next week, hope you get some more of the good boxes! :thumbsup:
 
Syrys said:
Wow you searched a lot of boxes this week! How do you go about dumping 17 boxes worth??

As far as which boxes you get, I think it's whatever pile the warehouse worker reaches into when he fills your order. I was getting good boxes for a while, then all of the sudden they changed to skunk boxes. After a few weeks I thought they had run out of the good ones, but I started getting them again. It seems to be random which date I get.

Good luck next week, hope you get some more of the good boxes! :thumbsup:

There are a lot of free coin counting machines at bank branches in my area where you can drop $1,000.00 in halves in about 10 minutes flat! :icon_thumleft: However, one branch will be charging its members starting next week so I will have to use another banks branches which are a little further away but they still have really fast machines. I have a few mortgages with them and have been dumping at them every now and again so they know who I am!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom