What's new

This weekend finds gold class ring and silver chain found lost and found again

dave-enc

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
5,632
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern North Carolina
Hope everyone had a safe Thanksgiving. We got to detect friday, yesterday afternoon and today. On friday I found the thin silver chain in the picture, we didnt bring our stuff in Friday evening as we had to head back out as soon as we got home. Yesterday evening when we got home I had peanut's leash in the same hand I was holding my pouch and as you can imagine the contents went flying including the chain, went back outside with flaslight and found it about 3 feet from car. little dog got a real strong pull to him :D . We headed back out today and I found the gold class ring outside the playarea in the grass about 5 inches down.
Bobbie found $13.90 in clad couple more silver clasps and silver earring back. She got plenty of junk jewelry this weekend including 4 junk rings 2 junk bracelets, couple of junk earrings. She also found 20cent Euros coin and 1977 un peso coin from Mexico. I found $9.12 junk toe ring and junk earring.
Next week brings another adventure
hh
dave+bobbie
 

Attachments

  • daves10kclassring.925chain.webp
    daves10kclassring.925chain.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,139
  • bobbiessilverclasp.webp
    bobbiessilverclasp.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 898
Upvote 0
Congrats on the Gold !

I Miss finding Gold.
 
Congrats D & B. :icon_thumleft:
Way to go on that class ring.
-MM-
 
good job on the finds and thanks for sharing. wishing you two much continued success. hh
 
thanks all while we are very lucky to find goodies on a somewhat regular basis, this was the first gold class ring Ive found since 1994
hh
dave+bobbie
 
Re: This weekend finds gold class ring and silver chain found lost and found aga

Nice finds!! WTg on the class ring :notworthy: :thumbsup:
 
Sweet. Gold and silver. A good day. :thumbsup:
 
Way to go, Dave! That ring is very pretty! And as usual, you two did good this weekend! :icon_pirat:

Nana :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom