What's new

This Weekends Finds Part 3

spawn00x

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
332
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
Hi,
Some of my recent finds this past weekend. I would appreciate identifying the pieces of the pottery as to what tribes may have made them. The black and white I was thinking might be Mimbres or maybe Acoma. Thank You In Advance...
 

Attachments

  • 20.webp
    20.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 254
  • 21.webp
    21.webp
    96.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 22.webp
    22.webp
    105.5 KB · Views: 267
  • 23.webp
    23.webp
    90 KB · Views: 350
  • 24.webp
    24.webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 418
  • 25.webp
    25.webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 400
  • 26.webp
    26.webp
    116.9 KB · Views: 405
Upvote 0
Spawn - neat finds. The drilled sherd and the crazy rim piece are outstanding. Drileld sherds are something I was never able to find, though I was with a guy who found one in Arizona.
 
quite an assortment of artifacts, nice and all those shards!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom