What's new

this weeks 16 boxes.....

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
just got finished with this weeks 16 boxes here is the take with pics

kennedy 40%----43
kennedy 90%-----4
bens-----------------1
2000S Silver Proof Kennedy
1925 Stone Mountain Comm
 

Attachments

  • MVC-006S.webp
    MVC-006S.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 303
  • MVC-007S.webp
    MVC-007S.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 298
  • MVC-008S.webp
    MVC-008S.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 306
  • MVC-009S.webp
    MVC-009S.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0
Good work SC!! I really like the design on the Stone Mountain commemorative. Very nice pickup. I found one in the past and the darn thing had been drilled.....a nice little hole in it.

Congrats on a good day SC. Thanks for the pictures. Good luck and keep the silver coming..............
 
That's a lot of boxes, don't know how you do it. Nice commemoritive.Those are the kinds of finds that make this hobby interesting.
 
Very Nice Stone Mountain grab!
 
I want a "Stone Mountain"

Still Hopeing I catch one soon.

Mojo
 
Nice job SC! That's the next one on my list to find. :hello2:
 
thanks. that is only my 2nd older commen find. (got a booker t last year) i have found several modern ones though. makes you wonder how they get out in the wild :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 
Awesome. Still waiting on the silver commemorative.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom