What's new

this weeks 20 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
a day late posting the results this week. i have been sick with a cold. here are the results. not a major score but at least i did not skunk out like i have been doing.

walker---1
1964-----6
40%-----54

the pics.......
 

Attachments

  • MVC-006S.webp
    MVC-006S.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 368
  • MVC-007S.webp
    MVC-007S.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 0
Decent little score. I would be happy with that.
 
oh yea i also found a 1982S and a 1971S clad proofs
 
Nice haul!!!! I notice that you find a good bit of Walkers in your usual twenty box thread. :icon_thumright:
 
i usually find a few walkers and bens. it is the barber that is hard to find around here
 
i have been doing massive volumes for about 15 months now. only got 3 barbers. some guys find them very frequently but not me
 
silvercop said:
i have been doing massive volumes for about 15 months now. only got 3 barbers. some guys find them very frequently but not me

Three Barbers is pretty good. You should be able to find three more by the end of the year, and I sure hope you do. Good luck!
 
i am not holding my breath. the silver finds have really dropped off in the past few months.
 
Not bad SC - do you know what your average is per box? I was at 3 per box for quite a while and I see that was exactly what you hit there, then I had a couple dream boxes in December that bumped up my numbers. This year's boxes have been pretty skunky though. Today I did four boxes and had 2 skunks, a 2 coin box and a 20 coin box. Also found a few dated marked coins from another hunter, they dated the coins with a sharpie and they did it on 2/7/10. Not taking them very long to get these back into circulation up this way. :o

Maine_Jim
 
out of the 20 boxes 14 of them were skunks and 3 others were near skunks with only 1 or 2 in each box. most of that score came from 3 boxes.
 
Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
When I started doing boxes on a big scale I started by ordering 4 boxes from different banks. If I got a four box skunk I would not order from that bank again. Eventually I found one bank where every box had something and that's where I ordered from. I'd get 8 boxes a week from them and very few skunk boxes. However I never got more than 30 keepers in a box, and although skunks were extremely rare ,I would always get a one coin box and a couple of 2 coin boxes. Even the last time I ordered I did not get a skunk box.
Happy to hear that you got a good score this week. You may be on your way to the "BIG SCORE" :thumbsup:

hh
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom